I am passionate about personal finance as well as sharing my opinions and strategies with those who are also interested. While I take every caution to provide my readers with the most accurate information and honest opinions, please use your discretion before making any decisions, financial or not based on the information read in this blog. This is a just a blog. These are my personal musings. I am not a financial planner, a professional investor, or a trained professional. I cannot accept responsibility for any losses, damages or inconveniences you may suffer while making use of information from this blog.
I may or may not update old posts and I am not bound to explicitly state any corrections or changes made. A post is a snapshot in time; it is possible that newer, more updated information is available outside of my dated post.
TERMS OF SITE USAGE
THIRD-PARTY GENERATED CONTENT
The Site contains content generated from third-parties, including but not limited to comments and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of third-party generated content. The Site does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized Site spokespersons.
If you have any questions about this Site or these Terms of Site, please contact us using the following information: via email at email@example.com
What Information Is Collected?
- Internet Traffic Data such as statistics on your pages views, IP addresses, entry and exit pages, referral URL, web log information, operating systems and type of device. No personally identifying information is collected through this process.
- Postage, billing, financial information and other information used when purchasing an item or making a financial transaction through “the site”.
- Her Money Moves may display personal testimonials of yours from time to time as received via email, social media or comments on “the site” or as otherwise received from you by Her Money Moves.
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
What is it used for?
- To allow Her Money Moves to provide a more customized and enjoyable user experience;
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- We will not sell your information to third party sites.
How do we collect it?
- Information you manually provide, for example; providing names and e-mail information when you request to be added to our email subscriber list.
- Browser History data that is collected from a third party site like Google Analytics while you are browsing the Site.
- Cookies: A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to access the Services. A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Device. Cookies and Flash Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our web pages. If you choose to disable cookies or Flash cookies on your Device, some features of the Services may not function properly.
- Web Beacons: Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons may be included in our web and mobile pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web or mobile page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count users of the Services, to monitor how users navigate the Services, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Social Widgets: You may click on a third party social widget button or icon when you choose to interact with social media sites. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by the third parties.
If you would like to manage your cookie preferences or learn more information about this practice and your right to decline (or opt-out of) cookies placed by some or all of these companies, please click here.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but generally allow users to modify their browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, to accept cookies only from certain websites, and/or to refuse all cookies.
How long is information retained?
- We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
How do we keep it secure?
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to use these Sites, a user may complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, location, and, email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Her Money Moves is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Privacy of Children
The Site is intended for people who are at least 16 years of age.
If you are less than 16 years old, please do not send any user information to us–including information such as your name, address, or e-mail address. We do not knowingly collect (nor do we wish to collect) any personally identifiable information or other user information from children under the age of 16. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our database and terminate the corresponding account, if any. We encourage you to discuss the Site with your parent or guardian.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.